Any rare ACR combos for sale?

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interested in a low mileage ACR that has a rare color combo such as...

SSG with black center band & green driver stripe
White with red driver stripe
White with black center band & red driver stripe
Voodoo
Light blue with or without black center band
Etc...

Cash in hand! PM or email [email protected]

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't be afraid of a ********. All the wiring is there to add your radio - navigation - speakers - and yes the hard cores do have air.

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I know there's a Voodoo for sale around me (is listed on here in another thread), and maybe one other one that started life as a full green ACR that had the center black band added. Not sure if he cruises around on the forums here or not, but if I see him I'll pass on that you're looking.

OP
OP
S

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will no longer be looking for an ACR. I got a deal on a White TA that I couldn't pass on... thanks anyways!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Especially when delusional Gen IV ACR owners are thinking their out of warranty cars are worth six figures.

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If 'warranty' is an issue for you, then ACR is not the car for you...the minute you touch the tape on the shocks the warranty was voided anyway. The car wasn't built for your type of buyer. The car was built for track guys who pay cash and don't care about warranty. That being said, a few people bought them as investments and kept them in the wrappers. The MOPAR collectors will have to pay that six figure tag for an ACR in the wrapper to park in their garage. That's how it goes. Just my 2c. :2tu:

Last edited:

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Post Boxer....I don't think i ever asked 6 figures for mine, but now i will have
to re think this position.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ViperJon,

May be a few asking silly prices, but have not seen any out there at reputable Dealers for that kind of pricing. We have two in stock , one asking price in the 80s and another in the 70s, and of course we will negotiate. Heck , one car is exactly what this guy was originally looking for -- a complete one off, but more so as the only one ever done in a specific color.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperJon,

May be a few asking silly prices, but have not seen any out there at reputable Dealers for that kind of pricing. We have two in stock , one asking price in the 80s and another in the 70s, and of course we will negotiate. Heck , one car is exactly what this guy was originally looking for -- a complete one off, but more so as the only one ever done in a specific color.

Synergy is a friend of mine so I know what kind of offers he as getting from private owners, and some were laughable.
Basically guys who bought a car, put it away and now feel its worth more than MSRP now...lol...
Anyway, he picked up a new white TA at an incredible price and it's a hell of a car.

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
White TA is a great choice, he can drive the crap out of it and not worry about anything like depreciation or mileage. Just enjoy the Viper, which is what they were made for, and the ACR is not anybody's definition of a daily driver so if the TA is right for him, by definition the ACR was probably not. Glad he got into a Viper at a good price. Most ACR buyers did not, as the cars were in great demand until late in production when the economy went to ****.

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Only ACR getting over MSRP is the Woodhouse ACR Vert -- I can not even buy one back for that and we sold all of them at MSRP , not a single one over.

Regardless of what some are asking , there are plenty at fair pricing, but the good thing for Viper owners is that the ACRs do seem to be selling well and have not taken much of a hit from the repricing.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Synergy is a friend of mine so I know what kind of offers he as getting from private owners, and some were laughable.
Basically guys who bought a car, put it away and now feel its worth more than MSRP now...lol...
Anyway, he picked up a new white TA at an incredible price and it's a hell of a car.

What kind of special ACR's did he look at, and what were those asking prices. You can pm if you feel better than
posting on this site.

MurPowa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said it in another thread, but, I feel sorry for those who bought and never drove their beautiful ACR and think they will get six figures. Not when buyers can get a new TA or the rumored Gen V ACR for equal or less money.

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The G5 ACR is just that...a rumor..and anyway, it will have nanny aids and glass gauges ;) and you're right, all cars should be driven and enjoyed, Esp a racehorse like the ACR!

Gustfront

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A friend of mine traded his 1 of 1 ACR for a Gen V about a month ago. I know he got close to what he was asking on trade, and now I see that car has been sold already. While mine is not really that rare (1 of 19 or so), I think I'll just hang on to it for a couple more years. The Gen IV ACR is definitely a great car.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus...That is great. What was he asking? pm if you don't want to post.