any recommended body shops in philly (or nyc)?

PaulH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,
I got rear-ended coming home the other day.... THANK GOD it was my BIMMER, not my viper... or heads might have rolled. :mad: His insurance will estimate damage and cut out a check, but i don't know where to take the car for repairs! anyone know of a good body shop in philadelphia (... or nyc)??
thanks,
paul.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moorestown, NJ - Moorestown Auto Body. They are only about 20 minutes outside Philly. I have used them several times. VERY good work...

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i swear by this shop.There spray booths and work are incredible. Try Metro auto works on Northern blvd Queens.There shop is 20,000 sf and they have 6 spray booths.Talk to Joe or Mark and tell them Tony with the Benz send you

96GTS232

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THE BODY SHOP BY DIEVA ON ROUTE 70 IN CHERRY HILL N.J.(NEXT TO TOP DOG RESTAURANT). I JUST HAD MY VIPER THERE FOR SOME MINOR BODY WORK(LICENSE PLATE HOLES COVERED). LOOKS LIKE IT WAS NEVER TOUCHED. I'VE BEEN GOING TO HIM FOR 17YRS(MERCEDES,BIMMER,JAG) AND HIS WORK IS OUTSTANDING. ALSO AS A REFERENCE,HE HAS THE CONTRACT WITH DESIMONE BMW IN MOUNT LAUREL NJ SO HE'S A PRO WITH BIMMER'S....#(856)665-0320,ASK FOR DAVE

OP
OP
P

PaulH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks... all these shops sound perfect! anyone have experience with www.cavalloautobody.com ?? someone recommended me to them, their website looks great, and they're a little closer to me. thanks!