Any SRT-10 car covers for sale?

V10 ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I want to keep our 2005 Copperhead covered. The top is always down and even in the garage the interior gets dirty. Does anyone have one for sale for a reasonable price? Please PM.

Thanks

RayC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered factory dodge one from Chuck Tator for my 2006 coupe. He gave me a discount off list and I had it in like 4 days (very easy transaction). When I called I actually spoke with the wizard himself. Cover comes with fangs logo on it and a storage bag as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
1997 GTS B/W
2004 SRT10 White Mamba
2006 SRT10 VCA coupe

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered factory dodge one from Chuck Tator for my 2006 coupe. He gave me a discount off list and I had it in like 4 days (very easy transaction). When I called I actually spoke with the wizard himself. Cover comes with fangs logo on it and a storage bag as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
1997 GTS B/W
2004 SRT10 White Mamba
2006 SRT10 VCA coupe

Thats the cool thing about Chuck Tator, Dan at DC Performance, and myself at AtRo Racing Products. We will take all the time you need to answer your questions on the phone. Hell I have been on the phone at 11 PM on a Sunday night with customers. Every time I have called John or Dan they have never put me on hold, told me I had to call back, or acted like they were to busy to bother with me. If someone does not want to give you the time of day on the phone then why would you want to do business with them?

The great feeling of getting the lowest price possible on a part is ruined when you can not get the help you need to install it.

It is service after the sale that really counts.

Robbie

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Robbie, we should hook up, I am in Hamden. I gotta 04 SRT 10 w/ Belanger, VEC 3, etc. Anyway, I ordered a car cover for my Viper from The Viper Store. I put it on, and a month later when I took it off my car was covered w/ all kinds of sticky white crap. It was 3x as dirty as before I put it on. Anyone know why? I will never use a car cover again until I understand what caused this.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang