Any VCA'er's in Pittsburgh?

dsg03svt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently won an ebay auction for a used borla exhaust. The seller is now going back on his listing and stating he will not ship the exhaust, even though I'm willing to pay for the shipping and the listing stated he would ship it at buyers expense. He's stating that needed to be arranged before bidding, even though it did not say such.

I am wondering if there is anyone in the Pittsburgh area that could pick-up the exhaust and ship it to me. I would pay for your time and obviously the shipping and expense of the exhaust.

Here is the listing:

viper borla exhaust cat back generation gen 3:eBay Motors (item 170406678827 end time Nov-23-09 13:06:44 PST)

Thanks,

-Kyle

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dsg03svt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone?

Or does anyone know a shipping service that would pick up from his house without the items being boxed?

V

Venomiss

Anyone?

Or does anyone know a shipping service that would pick up from his house without the items being boxed?

Call UPS and ask. Or look online in the Pittsburgh area for mailing companies and call them -if they can't do it they may know someone who can. Good luck.

V

Venomiss

Please thank Simms here if he ends up helping you out.;)
A very generous offer right before the holidays.

OP
OP
D

dsg03svt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please thank Simms here if he ends up helping you out.;)
A very generous offer right before the holidays.

O most certainly! I am still working with the seller to try and have him box it. I've contacted Simms and we'll see where it goes. I'll keep everyone in the loop if I end up getting this exhaust for $100!!

V

Venomiss

If the seller needs ideas for boxes have him look ask a muffler shop as they may have correct size boxes laying around.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi