Any western Florida members help a guy out?

Dohhunter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd really appreciate a little help from the viper folks. I'm looking at a couple of cars in florida, one close to sarasota and the other near St.Petersburg/Clearwater.

If someone might live or work close to those locations and maybe be able to devote 10 or 15 minutes to checking the car over (I've talked to the locations, both dealers, and also run carfaxes, it LOOKS like everything checks out) I'd really appreciate it.

Please email me at [email protected] if you'd be able to help a guy way up in Canada out.

Much appreciated,

Thanks, Mike.

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike,

What year are you looking at, as I've seen a pretty nice 03 at a dealer about an hour east of me...I live in Pensacola (FL), and the car is located at Harbor Imports, Destin, FL. Otherwise, the other two FL locations you've ask about are pretty far from where I live--sorry I can't help you there.

jim

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i stopped and looked at that 03 in destin the other night. looks clean, no telling how much they want for it.

Donzi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Michael, I live in St.Petersburg.........
Give me the details, I will be glad to help out.

BTW, it wouldnt be MY 97 GTS that is for sale would it?? :)

Donzi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL guess we were posting at the same time.......

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for jumping your thread, but I guess I should finish what I started...If anyone is interested the '03 has about 2,300 miles on it and they are asking $70,850. The car does look clean. Otherwise, Mike if you need help around the Panhandle area let me know, and good luck with finding the Viper that's right for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajya