Anybody like the Cognac Connelly Leather Interior

crazyspeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like cognac w/black a lot. Very very sharp. I was in the Porsche showroom watching a new black Carrerra GT ( $470,000.00)being delivered to the proud new owner...who had ordered the cognac interior special...with the optional fat steering wheel ( 6K option just for the steering wheel) I have to say it's a very sophisticated look...and it doesn't bother me that most don't like it.
I seems that Americans/Camaro crowd/Corvette people tend to hate it ...and the Continental/European types love it.
I am under the impression that for the Viper, it is an upgrade in the quality of the leather( softer?)
I also suspect the Cognac interior shows wear more easily and is harder to keep looking nice.
BTW enjoy your new ride...sounds v nice

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love mine!

interior1.JPG

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before I bought my GTS, I saw a gray one with cognac interior. I did not like it at all. It looks like something from the 70's and has no place on a newer car. I am surprised that so many people here like it but I guess that is a good thing.

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cognac interior is the reason I didn't end up with a Black car. I originally was deadset on a black 99 GTS, but everyone I found was Cognac. So I ended up with my Yellow GTS, Black interior of course :D