Anyone converting driver to a track car want to trade hoods?

Joe Dozzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bought a replacement Viper for the GTS I sold earlier this year.

The one thing I'm not wild about is the Autoform 4-pin lift-off hood. Hood is fine, I just prefer a stock hood so I don't need a friend to check the oil!

Hood is light weight and has center vents. Anyone interested in trading, please PM or e-mail me.

Thanks.

OP
OP
J

Joe Dozzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! There's lots of great cars to choose from out there right now and - for me - nothing beats the Gen II!

And looks like I'll need to get my picture updated, the new car is a 2001 Saphire Blue GTS.

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Joe, does it have strips? Maybe it was my old one? Where did ya get it? I'm looking for mine, I'd like to get it back. Congrats!!

OP
OP
J

Joe Dozzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Dave!

No, no stripes on this one (yet...), but it does sport a Roe SC with 8psi pulley.

I bought the car from a fellow back in New York. Should be in Denver late next week. I expect to be back Saturday!

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NICE, I think I saw that one advertised. Looked like a sweet deal. I'd love to see it at a club function or otherwise. I'm in the denver area/castle rock at least once a week and have hooked up with Bob D quite a bit. he lives about 5 minutes from my parents.

Congrats on the ride!! Hard to believe a supercharged GTS is going for the low prices that they are currently. I'm trying to sell my SRT Ram (in classifieds) so I can return to the Viper world with a car and not a truck.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4