Anyone else from the Viper Club going to the Autobahn?

1ylwvpr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering if any other Vipers will be at the Autobahn - Joliet, IL in June. I went last year with the MVPTrackTime.com, there is another one scheduled this June too. About 8-10 Vipers attended last year. I don't know if any more spots are available, but its a great way to see the Autobahn track, 3.56 miles. Just wondering who else will be there?

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am going to look into it. Check out the post by IL viper club. They will be at autobahn in May! I am sending in my check for all of the IL viper club events today!

OP
OP

1ylwvpr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a good schedule of events with the IL Club. I expect to do all of the events too. Should be a good time!

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I end my vacation there and fly out of Germany May 31st. I'd love to see it though.

There my be an extention in my future:)

OP
OP

1ylwvpr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew/USPWR, Sorry...I was talking about the "Country Club Autobahn" race track in Joliet, IL. The Autobahn in Germany sure sounds like it would be exciting to drive though!!! Hope your extension allows you to drive it!

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys for those who are interested, the IL Viper club will be at Autobahn on May 7th. We'll have driver training, plenty of track time, etc... We always leave our events open to any Viper Club member from any region to join us. We have room for you if you'd like to attend.

You can email Aaron (race director of our club), his email is [email protected]. You can also call him at 847-833-1350. You can also email me at [email protected]

We can always make room for anyone. We invest a lot of time and money in racing events, we enjoy having others get a benefit from it too.

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm signed up for Il VC event and second event for autobahn in August. They added a second date for that track.