Anyone else have this problem

ViperRon

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Every other day I change my mine if I will keep my 01 Yellow GTS that I purchased 3 months ago or take the 03 Silver which is in production. I'm losing it..................Any suggestions will be appreciated

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me thinks your decision is quite easy-- no cert=no car. And since you just bought the yellow car 3 months ago you shouldn't have the cert.
Unless you're willing to pay way over sticker from someone who decides to go for a profit instead of a great time I would expect to wait till '04.

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep your yellow. That way I may move up a few positions in the silver pecking order.

You like your yellow better, you like your yellow better, you like ---------

OP
OP
V

ViperRon

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The yellow is my 3rd Viper, I sold my 94 a couple of months ago so I qualified for a 03. I have been offered a fair deal on the 03 from a couple of dealers, unsolicited. Maybe they know something I don't, what do you think an early 03 will bring?

GTSFE304

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have exactly the same problem, and I have the cert. I do not question the performance of the SRT, but the yellow GTS is so HOT, it gets tremendous looks wherever it goes. The lines are truly classic. Time is running out. Decisions decisions.

91ZR1#661

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This might help you guys coming from an
"outsider".I would keep the yellow GTS.
It looks better,has a fixed roof and will attract
more attention.
Just my opinion.
95yellovett(Z07)

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the same convictions before going to VOI. After driving the SRT my mind was made up. The SRT is a much better Viper! I haven't seen or heard anyone say anything bad about the SRT after driving it. I can see the GTS guys not liking a convertible but aside from that its an great car.