Anyone else receive new VCA badges?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Received our normal badges earlier with our renewal packet, then today received in the mail just *new* badges...tried to figure out what the difference was between the two...the *old* badges say "NEW YORK/CT"...the *new* ones say "NY/CT"...lol~!
DOUBLE-BADGING~!! :D:D Okayyyyyyyy! lol...juli

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine that came in the packet says the same as last years; New York/CT, and I haven't received any others. Maybe they have to spell out New York so the New Yorkers can remember where they live. :rolaugh:
Received our normal badges earlier with our renewal packet, then today received in the mail just *new* badges...tried to figure out what the difference was between the two...the *old* badges say "NEW YORK/CT"...the *new* ones say "NY/CT"...lol~!
DOUBLE-BADGING~!! :D:D Okayyyyyyyy! lol...juli

OP
OP
M

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine that came in the packet says the same as last years; New York/CT, and I haven't received any others. Maybe they have to spell out New York so the New Yorkers can remember where they live. :rolaugh:

Yeah, but in today's mail we got the ones now that say "NY/CT"...abbreviating the NEW YORK...lol... :dunno: :)juli

OP
OP
M

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what are these so called badges?

They come each year with your 'packet' (welcome letter, vendor list). If you didn't receive any badges, you can call JRT/Viper HQ (1-800-998-1110)...we request one for Mike and one for myself. I tend to wear mine clipped on my shoulder, as like a 'name tag' at events. ~juli