Anyone ever seen this Chrysler tin before?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It has the entire 93' Chrysler lineup including some concept sketches and pictures of older Chrysler cars (70' Hemi Challenger, 31' Imperial, etc). Has a sticker on the inside from Frankenmuth Gourmet. I'm guessing its from 92'-93' since it features the 93' lineup, but feel free to correct me. Any more information? Value, etc? A Google search revealed nothing.

Side view:
You must be registered for see images attach

Top view:
You must be registered for see images attach

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
YES! Mini-Van Porta-A-*****.........Not only is the item full of it, but so am I

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats a cool find, if it was put out by Chrysler for a corporate event or some internal employee promotion I think it would have good value $50 or up, as a 3rd party license I would not pay more then $5-$8 if I ran across it at an estate sale or flea market....btw, make sure you pay your $46 bill its due on the 22nd :)

Last edited:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it an old cookies tin customers/suppliers/employees would receive around the holidays.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
btw, make sure you pay your $46 bill its due on the 22nd :)

You lost me on this one. What bill? I looked at most of my bills online today. I think they were all more than $46 :)

I think it an old cookies tin customers/suppliers/employees would receive around the holidays.

I hadn't thought of that, but it sounds like a likely answer. Thanks!

I don't really have a use for it, I may put it in the classifieds and see what offers roll in.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hhmmmmmm. i would keep it or sell it for a 40.00 bill--------------------period------------------------end of story----------------------thats it----------------------------nothin else---------------------seriously------------------- no foolin------------------------not jokin around here----------------------do it.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the bill in the top right corner of your second picture :)

haha good catch! Glad it wasn't stamped "180 days past due" or something, that'd be embarrassing! :D

hhmmmmmm. i would keep it or sell it for a 40.00 bill--------------------period------------------------end of story----------------------thats it----------------------------nothin else---------------------seriously------------------- no foolin------------------------not jokin around here----------------------do it.

So, like this is your final answer? :)

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really want to get this piece... for my shop...:lmao:

All kidding aside that is really sweet... Who here wouldn't want one...

I don't know about her cans, but this can is 100% authentic :) I'm guessing hers are more valuable though. If they come with the complete set in good condition (face, butt, boobs, legs), they can be damn near priceless :lmao:

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im sick of looking at those same old ugly gitars and his big dum bald head every program

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I've been collecting (vipers) for almost 20 years now.....and I've had this tin in my collection for many years at this point! I probably paid $25 for it on ebay a long time ago!
It's pretty sweet!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First thought that appeared in my mind is sweets-for-the-office tin that salespersons received in that timeframe.. looks cool!