Anyone ever seen this wing before?

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dunno, but it is sharp. If I had to guess some of our friends it the UK probably could help us out. Love those 20's

SnakeBolt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that is the only wing i would ever get when i get my car

sharp as hell.....somebody must know where it comes from...

Bill

OP
OP
F

Fiorano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I pulled this picture from a link I found for someone's trip to Germany. The picture must be from some German auto show. Maybe the wing is German.

VENM8R

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well if the banners are any indication of location, it is in germany. There is Bosi; an exhaust manufacturer, Cartronic Motorsports? (to the right of the viper) and wetterauer looks to be way down to the right.
If you could get another picture with the banner above the viper showing, it should be easily figured out.

GPII

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't seen that wing before, car is German as you all spotted with small D on the plate is the give away. Nothing shown on the StarTech site, worth a look on the german region website

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know, I'm just an old geezer but I can't let you guys talk about that wing without telling you what I think.
Any street Viper with a wing look's ridiculous. You might just as well put fender skirts and fuzzy dice on the car. How about one of those, pick up truck wind defectors that says "here come bubba"?
I see posts on here where guys are wailing about a front license plate or even having to desecrate their Viper with a couple of small mounting holes for the plate. And you guys want to ***** a beach blanket rack on yours?
If you guys are all teenagers or even twentysomethings, I take it back. You'll grow out of it.
The car look's so nice in its stock form. Don't crap it up with bolt on nonsense.