Anyone Fog Lights Crack?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was looking at my fog lights and noticed that there is a crack on each of them going across the whole housing. Does this happen to anyone else? I noticed it on a few other cars as well. Just something that happens I would assume.

Sam 01 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My driver's side one was cracked, and now has a little hole in the lens. Light works fine, but looks like crap.
If you find a good deal on 'em, let me know.
:)

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes mine were cracked and didnt even know it. took the car to chucks for other repairs and he relaced em under waranty for free. i didnt even know they were cracked and he just changed em for me

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both mine are, previous posts people thought it was due to heat from the bulb, then getting wet. (Even though my '94 has the covers)

Both Stacks Blowin'

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

As I have just posted, visit the local car breakers and get the lights from a VW Golf or Polo. Much cheaper than from Dodge / Chrysler

Regards,

Pete.

:laugh: :laugh: :headbang: :laugh: :laugh:

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the same problem... glad is broken. Dodge wants like $250 per piece of glass. If anyone knows the "alternate" part number [and from whom], please post!

JD

Both Stacks Blowin'

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi 1 Bad Snake,

As far as I can remember they are from the Mk1 or Mk2 Golf. There are two sets of lights on these Golfs and the inner ones are the "fog lights" on the Viper.

Regards,

Pete.

:laugh: :laugh: :usa: :laugh: :laugh:

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well my passenger side was cracked but now it finally shattered. Can anyone recommend a cheaper alternative to paying $190 per lens??? Thanks in advance!!!

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it OK to drive the car without any lens? Could this be covered under warranty? I don't recall hitting anything and I wonder if this is some sort of defect in glass...

Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang