Anyone get their VOI9 stuff ordered at the event yet?

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has received centerpieces, poker sets, etc. ordered at the end of the event...? My credit card was billed a month ago, nothing has arrived....I know it always takes them a long time to send these items, but thought I'd check with others :p

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you all know that I ordered the VOI9 Poker Chips from Kim at Viper HQ, 1-800-998-1110. They are $40, and after some unprofessionalism from her and complaints from me (forwarded to Scott-President of NY/CT VCA), Kim came through with flying colors. I received the poker chips today, she expedited the shipping. It seems you need to really 'PUSH' this company to get information, but all ended well. We are sorry we had to miss the VOI9 event, but the chips will be somewhat of a memento. I recommend ordering them if you all want them, but you need to be persistent in getting your information from Kim there. mike & juli/Albany, NY/2005 Black SRT-10 Convertible w/mods

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered the Poker chip set from Kim and never had any problem. As a matter of fact, I have always had a pleasant experience with everyone from VCA :headbang:
Other than my raffle number has never been picked :crazy:

Even at VOI, as busy as everyone was, I had a minor mishap, and every VCA employee, stopped what they were doing to help out. I really appreciated that.

Shi* happens.

OP
OP
V

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<<I ordered the Poker chip set from Kim and never had any problem>>

Did you actually receive it yet? I'm still semi-patiently waiting for my stuff to arrive.

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for the late response... I didn't get an e mail that a reply was posted.

I did receive my poker chip set a week ago.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a follow-up note, the poker chips were NOT ordered from VOI, they were ordered from Viper Headquarters, also known as DMX--Daimler-Chrysler Co. The VCA has NOTHING to do with the ordering of anything through Viper HQ. The VCA has been a wonderful organization, but please don't attribute ordering the poker chips with them. Just to clear that up...hope you all got your merchandise and that it all arrived safely. LOVE the pictures of the cars attending VOI9....great pictures. juli & mike

OP
OP
V

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I never did get my centerpieces. Viper HQ says there was a paperwork mixup and my centerpieces (although paid for by me) were never ordered from their supplier.

So, in case anyone else has not received their centerpieces yet, you should have already gotten them.

Did anyone end up with any extra centerpieces that they would like to sell to me? I also have some rare items for a possible trade, too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang