Anyone have a Vipers by Elite custom hood?

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi! I'm thinking of purchasing a custom hood from Vipers by Elite (Viper Motorsports) for my 96 GTS. Has anyone purchased one of these hoods from them? If so, do you like it? Any input is much appreciated! Thanks GTSjbud

OP
OP
G

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Chad
I assume you are referring to searching this website? If so, I haven't been able to find any articles. Although I may not be searching this site correctly. Any info is much appreciated! Jason

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah... you might want to wait for the guy's son to actually get cancer for REAL this time before you become another victim.

And about the hood - the fit is off. there is a local guy with one and it makes the hood look like it is never closed. poor guy... spent _way_ too much money on a hood that doesn't close.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Contact this guy (Roger Robinson) about that style of hood. He's put pictures on the board here before of his work and it looked great.

Jay K.

-------------------------------------------------

Email [email protected]
Member # 9856
Name Roger Robinson
Title Enthusiast
Total Posts 71
Homepage
Occupation
Hobbies
Location Gettysburg, PA
Bio
ICQ Number
Registered on 09/15/05 06:02 PM
-------------------------------------------------

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see that USEXOTICS has hoods for sale on Ebay. Thanks for the info! :laugh:

Agreed go with a hood by USEXOTICS. Beautiful, quality hood! His shop is about 45 minutes from me and I visited it with a friend who bought his 1st hood (REDENUFF93). Great guy and you won't be disappointed with the hood.

Here is a pic of Lauri's hood. :2tu:

22226-16-06_Lauri_s_Viper1.JPG

22226-16-06_Lauri_s_Viper_3JPG.jpg

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
First Hen and now Elite... you have quite a talent there jbud,
not sure exactly what it is, but its definitely a talent...

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL, good god, are you looking to throw money away!

Elite may have a very sweet Viper couch for sale! A lot of us sent $100 in to help with that. So you may be able to get a discount on that one! :D

ryan94rt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would go with usexotics too. While building that hood Roger posted the whole process and Lauri seems pretty happy with his hood...maybe pm Lauri for more info.

OP
OP
G

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Ryan!

Question: what is Lauri's and Roger Robinson's username? Is there an easy way to find out by searching the website?

Thanks for the assistance! :2tu: GTSjbud

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's my username... REDENUF93

Awesome hood, I love it! :2tu:
Excellent quality, Roger is 100% behind his stuff too!

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I couldn't agree more, Roger is wonderful to deal with; a man who makes quality parts that look and function better than the factory (IMHO), and stands behind his work 110%. He is finishing my hood right now (#6) I think 7-9 are already spoken for including one that’s being built for "Unique Whips", I could not be happier with the Diamond back hood. :2tu: I think Roger could give you some inside info on Elite also/ [email protected]

OP
OP
G

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here's my username... REDENUF93

You've got one hot lookin' Viper! The hood looks awesome!! Thanks for the input! I'll contact Roger to discuss. :) Cheers GTSjbud

OP
OP
G

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I couldn't agree more, Roger is wonderful to deal with; a man who makes quality parts that look and function better than the factory (IMHO), and stands behind his work 110%. He is finishing my hood right now (#6) I think 7-9 are already spoken for including one that’s being built for "Unique Whips", I could not be happier with the Diamond back hood. :2tu: I think Roger could give you some inside info on Elite also/ [email protected]

Thanks for the info! I look forward to speaking with Roger. He sounds like an upstanding Viper member!! Ya gotta love it!!!

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see that USEXOTICS has hoods for sale on Ebay. Thanks for the info! :laugh:

Agreed go with a hood by USEXOTICS. Beautiful, quality hood! His shop is about 45 minutes from me and I visited it with a friend who bought his 1st hood (REDENUFF93). Great guy and you won't be disappointed with the hood.

Here is a pic of Lauri's hood. :2tu:

22226-16-06_Lauri_s_Viper1.JPG

22226-16-06_Lauri_s_Viper_3JPG.jpg
WHOA that car looks good!!!!!!

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In his defence i bought several parts off elite and the service was great.

Sometimes clever guys are not good at running a business, I suspect it was that rather than being dishonest, plus he never wanted to dissappoint anyone.

Just my 10 cents

USexoticsLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys... I sure do appreciate all of the great support I'm seeing from the VCA membership. I'm still very excited about the Diamondback design and look forward to seeing it on some more vipers soon. To Jason (GTSjbud), I just replied to your emails and hope to get you taken care of as soon as possible. Also... I did just get some pics back from one of my customers (Diamondback #5) and it was the first without any stripes, flames, or graphics, so you can see the details of the hood a little better. Here's some shots of that car...
You must be registered for see images

... just let me know what you think, and if anybody has anymore questions, feel free to post them here. Thanks again guys!!

USexoticsLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a few more pics... these are on Anton28's Viper, the only GTS so far with a Diamondback hood (#3). I'm really looking forward to seeing this one finished and painted :)