Anyone here know this car?

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I plan on making an offer to the FL dealer that has that car now. I've talked with the former owner and the builder/tuner about it. Like you, I have asked around for anyone that has firsthand knowledge of the car, but to no avail. Unless the dealer has allowed it to get manhandled in the showroom, it should be fine. The previous owner detailed it every week.

Only negative thing I've noticed is the dealer has removed the MGW lic plate frame from the rear and put up his own. Maybe the MGW is in the trunk...lol.

Good luck...

OP
OP
J

jimster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I plan on making an offer to the FL dealer that has that car now.

You and me both. But I've set a limit that I'm willing to spend and I won't budge from it so you just might get it : )

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You and me both. But I've set a limit that I'm willing to spend and I won't budge from it so you just might get it : )

Well having a limit is a good thing. I really don't set a limit because I have a new coupe and a lambo to buy also. The black SRT would be a fun thing to drive a few hours a week for thrills. Don't really like verts and care for very few black cars. This one is just a real head turner.

Depending on where you would use the car, it will have to be re-tuned. The tune for 91 and 100 gas were changed for Las Vegas altitude. Be careful because under about 1000 feet elevation, it is probably running very lean. Kevin of UGR suggested that I ship it back to him, rather than drive it up from FL.

It will be an awesome car for you or me...or whoever buys it. But, I will avoid an "offer" contest because that will just drive up the price and only make the dealer happy. There are plenty of nice cars out there for all of us.

Good luck...

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
wasn't there some guy from the alley that ripped off alot of money from people that had a black tt (saw some race vid of it vs a modded cobra) and then took off. Out of the counrty.

vd..

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wasn't there some guy from the alley that ripped off alot of money from people that had a black tt (saw some race vid of it vs a modded cobra) and then took off. Out of the counrty.

vd..

That ****** was also on this site.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car is about 3mi from me, if anyone needs an extra eyeball on it let me know, I'll help as much as I can..
G.

Same here,

I think it's the same dealer I tried to buy an SRT/10 from last year but, he had already sold it. If it is, it's a small warehouse with highend bikes and cars.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So am I right about the car and guy? Is that the same person that I was thinking about?

vd..

NO

Twin is right. His car was black and had black centerd HRE's. I believe his was also a Mamba edition. I cant remember his name off the top of my head.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So am I right about the car and guy? Is that the same person that I was thinking about?

vd..

NO

Twin is right. His car was black and had black centerd HRE's. I believe his was also a Mamba edition. I cant remember his name off the top of my head.

NOMERCY is the ********* you are referring to Austin. Last I heard he is in mexico participaieing in the donkey show's for extra paco's.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

vd..

NO

NOMERCY is the ********* you are referring to Austin. Last I heard he is in mexico participaieing in the donkey show's for extra paco's.

LMAO! Well, at least hes getting some action. :eek:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razorwire