Anyone in Richmond, Kentucky to look at a Indy truck for me...

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, buying a toy, 96 Indy Ram (blue/white stripes of course), it is located at a dealership called "Toyota South" in Richmond,Kentucky..they state approx. 25 miles S/E of Lexington on I-75....

I just do not have the time to make the trip, the dealership states will put in writing the condition of the truck with return guarantee, but, would like another opinion, and buying something unseen just drives me crazy...

Will pay for your time and expense, please pm with response or call me at 757-236-1711...

Thanks, Rick

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Rick, I have forwarded your post to our VP who lives in Frankfort, KY...hopefully, he may be able steer you in the right direction.

Trbulnc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shoot me a PM or email, I live right outside of Lexington and could go look at it for you this weekend. I am pretty thorough and can give it a good look/drive for you.

Stephen

Reaction score
Shoot me a PM or email, I live right outside of Lexington and could go look at it for you this weekend. I am pretty thorough and can give it a good look/drive for you.

Stephen

If you look at it...tell the guy I'll give $500 more than Rick!! LOL!!! :)

Blue Pilot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Rick, as an Indy Ram owner, that truck looks like it has been modified quite a bit on the exterior.

Just so you know what you are getting into, here is a list of things I see that were not offered stock with these trucks.

1. The front bumber has been painted with stripes that were not offered from the factory.

2. The grill is an aftermarket piece.

3. The side mirrors are aftermarket.

4. Truck looks like it has been lowered 2" in front and 4" in the back.

5. The nerf bars are aftermarket.

6. Rear wing not offered from factory.

7. Trucks came with tires blackwall out.

8. Extra decals on hood and of course bug guards and headlight covers are aftermarket.

If you have any questions, pm me.

OP
OP
B

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Stephen

If you look at it...tell the guy I'll give $500 more than Rick!! LOL!!! :)

Hey Tony your killing me,,,I also came across a 96 red/black stripe Ram, Richard Petty edition, super charged, I was thinking about buying it and parking it in front of your house, just to mess with you....

I owe $42K on the Viper truck, I will sell it to you for $45K, you know, friend prices...lol

BTW, my GTS is in the paint shop being color sanded and polished, :eek: I may not out run you, but I will sure out shine you at the next car show.....lol

OP
OP
B

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Stephen

PM sent, Thank you, and yes, drive it like you stole it...... :headbang:

Blue Streak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also own a Indy truck and live in KY. If the other guy falls through, let me know and Ill see if I can help. I could call you and give you a walk around.