Anyone interested in being a regional officer?

Green Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now is the time when we look for motivated people to help guide the future of the club. If you have even thought about it and want to learn more, please contact me to discuss, I would be happy to answer any questions.

While these upcoming elections are strictly for the offices of President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary, the Washington region is looking for volunteers to help run events or assist in everything from the newsletter to the web page.

Being an officer is a great way for you to share your enthusiasm and passion for the Viper with others!

Happy Viper-ing!

OP
OP
G

Green Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul actually could be President again, if nominated and he accepts. The by-laws limit consecutive terms for President. I also don't think it limits "loose nut behind the wheel" nominations or terms, in fact we might be able to have two of those. :)

We do have a couple of nominations and I am conversing with those people, it really helps the club grow when we have new perspectives, enthusiasm and fresh ideas to help combine with the wisdom of what worked well in the past.

James

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456