Anyone know anything about this Idaho R/T10?

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I certainly like the way the ad is worded, this guy has detailed every aspect of the car and is not afraid to have people come take a look at it. He's confident it's as described. This will go quickly.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think it comes with potatoes.......but seriously why is the front raised so high?.....great color combo BTW.

Holy shiit you're right, [******] is wrong with that?? He must have 6" above those front wheels....

OP
OP
N

Nuck

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Any thoughts on how to get the car inspected? I am kind of in a time crunch with the bidding. Carfax is clean but the fact one deal has fallen through on the car already has me a bit nervous. Maybe they got wind of something not right with it.

DrDJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think it comes with potatoes.......but seriously why is the front raised so high?.....great color combo BTW.

Holy shiit you're right, [******] is wrong with that?? He must have 6" above those front wheels....

I'll bet that the photograph in question was taken after the car was placed on a jack to show the empty front wheel well. This will always make the car stand taller until the suspension settles by just driving it around the block.

DrDJ

cobramadness

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was going to say something about the suspension. Looks like a 4x4 up front.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nuck, Maybe I overlooked it but where do you see that one deal fell through? I personally wouldn't break my neck prior to the end of the auction as if it goes for mega money then you just wasted your time and money. But I would email the seller for a phone # and tell him your intentions on buying and only after it was bought I would have the car inspected and if it what the seller says it is then I would proceed with the sale. Sounds like a nice car considering it is a one owner and the owner takes enough pride in the car to enter it into car shows. And the big bonus is that 7 year/70K warranty to take care of any surprises. Car looks nice (gotta check why the front is high) and seller seems like a straight shooter. Good luck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang