Anyone know this 96 B\W on Ebay

jwbond

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I dont know it, but if it is clean, it is a great price. Definately worth looking into further.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw this a few days ago, and it jumped out as being a steal... I can't believe it hasn't sold yet.. Thats darn near wholesale for that car. If it was within driving distance of me, it would already be SOLD... Someone buy this car..

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks legit, but the date on the photo 1/10/06. Maybe he didn't change the date on the camera.

I'd like to buy it and just store it for a few decades and then HELLO Barrett Jackson!!!

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks legit, but the date on the photo 1/10/06. Maybe he didn't change the date on the camera.

I'd like to buy it and just store it for a few decades and then HELLO Barrett Jackson!!!

yeah, Not sure about that... They made over 2000 Blue&Whites between 96&97.. I dont thinkg they'll ever be at that level.. GT2, yes... But they are certainly the most recognized GTS's for sure.

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TAXIMAN, It should not cost you but $600 to $1000 to ship the car. It still would be a deal if it checks out. I love my 96 GTS and it would be hard to give it up.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah, Not sure about that... They made over 2000 Blue&Whites between 96&97.. I dont thinkg they'll ever be at that level.. GT2, yes... But they are certainly the most recognized GTS's for sure.

Only time will tell, but based on past history it has all 3 makings:

Low production #'s (and how many are left)
High H.P.
Desired at time of production

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only time will tell, but based on past history it has all 3 makings:

Low production #'s (and how many are left)
High H.P.
Desired at time of production

hopefully your right... Honestly, I think all GTS's will be collectable. I have a solid Yellow 2001. They only made a little over 100 in Solid Yellow, for 2001.

IL96RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think I have seen this car in Chicago Heights area. If it that car then it is in great condition and the current owner is pretty fastidious about its care.

OP
OP
P

pigcorn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks but not sure that is it. The current owner selling the car does not have it registered, he said he didn't register is because of the $$. With the price he wants, the low mileage, and the above it seemed too good to be true.

treed

Enthusiast
Reaction score

They did make close to 2000 BW's between 96 and 97, but I would be willing to bet that half of them have been wrecked/totaled by now. . .

That looks like a very good deal... almost too good. I would have someone who knows Vipers inspect it before bidding. . .