anyone know where I could find a cheap trans to rebuild?

i8ursvt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, first off, I love vipers (who doesnt?) and hope to one day be able to have one in my stable. However right now I've got a project car I'm working on and thinking about using a viper drivetrain. I'm really looking for a 6spd that may have some issues with it or need a rebuild (as long as the housing isn't damaged), or one thats in good condition. Anybody know where I could find one?

Thanks for the help guys, I've been drooling over the wheel thread, tons of beautiful vipers on here:headbang:

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
doooooooooope, dam bart i think i just pooped 5th and 6 th gear:crying::rolaugh:

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, first off, I love vipers (who doesnt?) and hope to one day be able to have one in my stable. However right now I've got a project car I'm working on and thinking about using a viper drivetrain. I'm really looking for a 6spd that may have some issues with it or need a rebuild (as long as the housing isn't damaged), or one thats in good condition. Anybody know where I could find one?

Thanks for the help guys, I've been drooling over the wheel thread, tons of beautiful vipers on here:headbang:

MODERATOR EDIT: No outside links unless the item is in the classifieds. http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/pts/2631814429.html

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
he is somewhere on this forum as a sponser, i will try to find him but not to comput savy

lxadeuce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just picked up some parts from Mack's Standard transmission here in houston. the address is 8680 cullen, houston tx. I don't know if he has a website but google it and give him a call. Scott is the owner

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine