Anyone know where to get cheap 17 inch rear tires??

silverten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am a poor Viper owner in need of some rear 17 inch tires. Anyone know any good deals on a replacement? Thanks

Chris Moore

AG98RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Kumho V700 ecstas are 200 each and grip very well.
Don't know anything available that's cheaper or better.

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i will have extra set of 17 rear for sale in about a week so, has about 80-90% tread left, so comtact me by this weekend...thanks..

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good point Chuck. I tried the poor owner thing too, in fact I have original XGTZ's on my 95 and they are as hard as a rock...nobody felt sorry for me and gave me their tires.

Honestly though, I'm replacing mine because they are old. The only used ones I could find were old too, not as old but still old. I should have said, anyone have a relatively new set of 17" tires for sale real cheap to a poor Viper owner?

To get a set that was made within the past year probably will require buying new or buying Khumos new. Everyone now is buying 18". I'd love to do that if I could find a cheap set of ACR rims.

OP
OP
S

silverten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Venom blue let me know what are we looking at for both tires shipped to Fort Wayne, IN? How old are they? Miles?

Chris Moore

ohiodoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need some used 17inch front pilots. Anyone have them?? I have dunlops now and I am going to buy new real pilots

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't waste money on an old set of 17" tires - they will have ZERO bite and be down right dangerous!

I bought an "old" set of MXX3's... they were brand new and stored. Even though they were old, the rubber was still in good condition. They bite much harder than new Pilot Sports, IMHO.

I guess it all depends on how the tires were stored...

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New & Properly Stored. XGTZ's. 2 Sets Front & Rear. Make reasonable offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine