Anyone near Orlando / Daytona Beach, FL?

JeremyBlackwell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys. well the viper i was hoping to get in Chicago turned out to be a BIG lie fabricated by a guy up there named Parin Shah (an auto broker.)
so, i found a '97 GTS w/ 14k miles in Indianapolis that i was planning on leaving to go buy today, and they sold it last night after i talked to them!

Now, i have found another '96 GTS in the Orlando / Daytona Beach area (actually located between orlando and daytona), and if it checks out i want to buy it. before i go all the way down there (i am in tennessee) to get it, i was wondering if any of you who live nearby and own/have owned a viper before would mind dropping by and checking the car out for me. just a good look over and maybe a quick test drive to make sure everything is OK mechanically. i'll run a carfax and have the dealer service records pulled in the meantime. if any of you could do this, i will GLADLY paypal you some cash for your kindness/gas, or take you out for dinner and drinks if the car is nice (i will be coming to Orlando to purchase it in that case.) sorry to ask this again guys, i've just had some bad luck this week trying to get another Viper!
i can be reached at [email protected], via PM, or phone me at 865-556-7223 (cell).
Thanks sooooooo much guys, if any of you ever need anything in the knoxville area please don't hesitate to ask! take care guys.

OP
OP
J

JeremyBlackwell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks guys, i had 3 responses QUICK.
i am paying the owner of Macedo Motorsports in orlando to check it out for me, he says they do a lot of work on vipers.
hope this is the one! i'll keep you guys posted! :) wish me luck

OP
OP
J

JeremyBlackwell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well i paid a local tech to check out the car (which the dealer said was a good car, of course), and the viper had body work all down one side. i am now frustrated as he!!...this is THREE viper deals in one week that have went sour.

well, back to the ole' drawing board...thanks much for the help guys.

Reaction score
Persistence WILL pay off in the end!! Hang in there! Many here have been down that road in one form or another...heck, poor Viperess is having problems getting a darn Hemi Ram!!! Just keep looking and you will be rewarded, and it will make it all the better! Sorry for the frustrations too!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper