Anyone need a 03-10 center radio and shifter console /bezel?

97fatboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Posted in VCA classifieds. I will also have a carbon fiber set shortly, but its still installed. I have a custom set on the way.
You must be registered for see images attach

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just an FYI. I know that the 08 cars ahve a small difference in the fit on the console piece. The window switches are sunk in a lot more and do not quite fit, however on the aftermarket Dodge ones they seem to be universal. Not sure about the other years.

Bruce

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just an FYI. I know that the 08 cars ahve a small difference in the fit on the console piece. The window switches are sunk in a lot more and do not quite fit, however on the aftermarket Dodge ones they seem to be universal. Not sure about the other years.

Bruce
YES BlknBlu is right. The window switches from a Gen III will not fit on this shifter bezel. The guage bezel will work fine.

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP

97fatboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CH]
I have An OEM carbon fiber look center dash console bezel for sell in the classifieds. I took my project in another direction.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What year Viper is the OEM set off of? Also, what is your asking price? Thanks

labtec

Viper Owner
Reaction score
neo_rambo, sorry for the delayed response. They are mounted solid, work fine and do not move around. It is a plastic assembly soooo.... I started to tighten the screws just one more turn....but stopped myself :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang