Anyone selling decent tires? I need 2 rear 345/30/19

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As mentioned above, I had a flat recently and I need at least 1 but would rather 2 345/30/19 rear tires with decent tread. Let me know if anyone has any. I'm from PA. Thanks.

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
345 30 19 Michelin Pilot Sport. Non-runflat. I can take some pictures and email them to you so you can verify condition, tread, etc, if you'd like.

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ArlyDude,
After you find yours please send me any leads you get. I've got about 800 miles on my PS2's and put a nail in one of the rears last fall. I don't mind running on a patch until hitting the track.

So I'm needing a PS2 345/30/19.

Thanks

OP
OP
A

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should see my tire. Apparently it was flat for at least a mile and I was driving on it... It totally sheared the inner part if the tirewall from the part of the tire and makes contact with the road. Luckily the rim was not damaged.

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was basically a take off tire. The car got brand new wheels and tires after delivery.

You must be registered for see images attach

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those are straight 'Pilot Sports' not PS2's FYI.

Correct. I said Pilot Sport, non runflat in my second post (post #4). I couldn't remember when I made my first post. Had to pull it out and actually look at it. But the tire is in perfect condition for anyone needing an extra Pilot Sport for the rear.