Anyone try this thing?

ChicagoGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a guy I work with that drives a new cobra, he just came in my office raving about this thing. He said he put it on before he left for Florida last week and was completely shocked because it actually worked. He said he couldn't believe it, he thought it was BS when he heard about it but he went from 21mpg to 27mpg and his car feels like it runs stronger. The part I find interesting more than the fuel efficiency is the fact that they are claiming that the carbon is seperated from the cluster at a "molecular level" causing it not to be burned.

http://fuelsavers.bravehost.com/fm/tests.htm

~Matt~

Shanedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmmm

I would not put one on a Viper, but I suppose its worth trying on a daily driver if you don't mind the gamble of wasting $100.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought one of these years ago from JC Whitney. Couldn't get it to fit the fuel line in question (can't even remember which car it was for). Will see if it is still around here somewhere and throw it on the Denali, for which I have been tracking the gas mileage pretty regularly.

That said, who in their right mind even CONSIDERS gas mileage when buying a Viper? The Viper is simply one of the most impractical vehicles ever built. And therefor the most fun! :D

jgfurr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This looks suspiciously like the magnet packs I've installed on older CRT computer monitor cables. I'm also bothered by their statement that car manufacturers don't use the product because manufacturers are less concerned about fuel efficiency. Seeing as how CAFE and emissions restrictions continue to go up, that sounds absurd.