Anyone use this forum?

mikelet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It appears to me that only about a half dozen people are using this forum ... how can we get more people to use it? I'm sure our members can offer lotsa useful information if they used it.

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike,
I suspect it is similar to the national forum where only a small percentage of the VCA membership actually visits or uses it. There are those like me who check it 3 or 4 times a day and then there are those who might check it once a month. There are also those who don't even know it exists. I suspect it is that way in just about every club you can name.

Bob K

Scotty-tnt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I plan on getting the events on here when I get a few minutes to do so. The car show was on fire and then it burned out as the event went away. I suspect it will be used alot when I get all the evnts up with info on them.

Scotty :usa:

pauljkopick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Even though my snake is deep in the Everglades surrounded by Seminoles using it as a burial ground shrine I check our site daily.
Baby Red Ant :usa:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It appears to me that only about a half dozen people are using this forum ... how can we get more people to use it? I'm sure our members can offer lotsa useful information if they used it.

uhh...19 Posts???

maybe we could start by getting you to use it more too hahaaa

j/k

OP
OP
M

mikelet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Posts are not being counted acurately ... I had many many more before I had to get a new password (due to some system error - wish they used Macs instead of PeeCee's) and lost whatever I had.

Ha Ha Ha ...

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike,
I suspect it is similar to the national forum where only a small percentage of the VCA membership actually visits or uses it. There are those like me who check it 3 or 4 times a day and then there are those who might check it once a month. There are also those who don't even know it exists. I suspect it is that way in just about every club you can name.

Bob K
LOL, you mean there are people out there that have a LIFE??? I get in trouble all the time because I spend too much time in the garage. You should hear the flack when I'm on the computer. DUH what was that word? Spouse? LOL

Irid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got access to it, didn't realize my normal account wasn't linked to my vca membership...

So hi ;-)