Anyone Want To Get Together And Go Down To The NJ Shore Sunday May 30th????

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I just got finished speaking to Dimitrios and we were wondering if anyone was interested in getting together and shooting down to the NJ shore. We were thinking either Point Pleasant or Seaside. It would be a nice cruise down and then we would go to have lunch somewhere on the boardwalk. We could meet at my place and then take the Garden State Parkway. Let me know what you guys think. Who is up for it??? :D

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Keith, would love to do that run but for me would be have to be a different weekend, this Holiday wknd many family outings, I told DK I could hang on the LI side of things if anyone was up till family events kick in around 3PM.

I almost would like to see if of few of us can steal a friday and do the NJ Shore thing ?

Good Luck if you guys go...........jw

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
"The Point" and Seaside will be mobbed! And parking together will be impossible.

If you want to have a gathering site, why not consider Red Bank (Great Restaurants, and plenty of Municipal lots) and then you can take a cruise down Rumson Rd to Rte 36, which leads to Long Branch, Asbury, Belmar, and beyond.... or you can jump back on the Parkway and head down south.

Chris and Pam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Traffic is sick on holiday weekends - although being in a Viper makes it much more fun. I'm trying to take mine to work on Friday and anticipating a 3+ hour (60 mile) commute home to Exit 74 on the Parkway.

Pam

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith - i'm definitely interested -

i did want to head to the beach at some point over the weekend. i should know for sure by Friday

i'd say Belmar would be a good area. Seaside & Point will be packed

i'll call you or IM you -

Tim

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I REALLY want to do something this weekend. Worst comes to worst we can meet at my house and then decide what we want to do. I was thinking we could meet at my home in East Brunswick, NJ (exit 9 off the NJ turnpike) and then head out to the shore, red bank, or somewhere else. I should be a lot of fun. Let me know what you guys think. I am open to suggestions.

TIM:

I will hear from you soon. Feel free to call me or PM me. Hope to see you this weekend.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Anyone Want To Get Together And Go Down To The NJ Shore Sunday May 30th

wish I saw this sooner...id love to join ya going down there.....next time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cerevo