Anyone Want to STEAL My Car???

OP
OP
B

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YO BC ACTUALLY AHMAD IS BUSTING ON YOUR HOUSE NOW.YOU LIKE HOW HE THROUGH THAT LITTLE THING IN.AHAHHAHAHAA

YOOOOOOOOO! Yeah, that's my crib. I absolutely hate it, but I live in an area where the property values are very high, and they do nothing buy go up. The houses are older, but expensive. Don Henley from the Eagles lives a couple hundred yards away. I had it appraised last week, and I'm $110,000 GRRR's ahead of where I started less than two years ago. I'm gonna tough it out, take my money, run, and build a new house in a few years. :2tu:

Viper4Christ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I have a deal on it, but if it falls through, I can arrange financing if your credit is fairly strong. Will I carry the note myself? Uhhhhhh.... NO. Not a chance.

Speaking of notes... i'm in the note selling busines, If a note was to be created from a sale on this car, I could have it sold to a note buy in no time.

BigSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Big Carrot,

You have me thinking about that trade...

As you may remember, I have my Red 2003 SRT without all of the bells and whistles that you have... but in time the guys at Velocity will hook me up...

Silver was my second color choice and with the supercharger, you have me crunching numbers...

My car is paid for and I have title in hand.... how would this trade thing work?

edretti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your days late and dollars short Big Snake! I was lucky enough to ****** this good deal. Thanks Carrot! :headbang:

OP
OP
B

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Big Carrot,

You have me thinking about that trade...

As you may remember, I have my Red 2003 SRT without all of the bells and whistles that you have... but in time the guys at Velocity will hook me up...

Silver was my second color choice and with the supercharger, you have me crunching numbers...

My car is paid for and I have title in hand.... how would this trade thing work?

Yeah, I should get Edretti's paperwork back in the morning, and our deal will be sealed. If something fallas through, I'll sure let you know! Thanks to ALLLLLLLL of you that inquired or made offers! Eddie definitely stole it!

edretti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As they say Carrot, the check is in the mail! Dropped off paper work in Fed Ex box around 1pm today. So even if I wanted to change my mind....I'm beyond the point of no return!! :2tu: ! Can't wait to get it.

OP
OP
B

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As they say Carrot, the check is in the mail! Dropped off paper work in Fed Ex box around 1pm today. So even if I wanted to change my mind....I'm beyond the point of no return!! :2tu: ! Can't wait to get it.

That's what I like to hear! Now that we've got that out of the way, let me tell you about the engine knock, oil leak, whining rear end, and the small accident that it was in. Don't worry, Maaco did a great job with the repair! ;) Just kidding! The only pick on the car is the indention that that slute made when she backed into me. The clear mask is scuffed also, but the paint is fine.

saleens281

Enthusiast
Reaction score
man i would of bought your car. if only i had my saleen sold i would have. needed the money from the saleen to lower the payment.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187