Anyone with a curbed ACR rim or two? (gen 2 acr)

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thinking about going back to Chrome ACR rims again, I currently have a mint condition perfect Chrome ACR front rim, now i need 2 years and 1 front.

I'll collect them as I go. But since I am going to chrome them, chips and scratches arent a big deal, and even some curbing... BUT it MUST be straight!!

Jon

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was'nt long ago you were selling the same RIMS!

I know, how funny huh? Probably was like a year + ago. But I had ACR rims, SSRs, gen 3s, the works.

The problem is, the ACRs I had were PERFECT and I hate to chrome PERFECTLY fine rims. Usually i think ACR rims should remain MINT and only when you curb them is it acceptable to chrome 'em.

So I'll take peoples curbed rims and make cromies! (Mine were mint like, and broke my rules of appropriateness/acceptability for use for croming!)

Jon

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2000 Black .. Thanks for the PM, from yours I got a good laugh. You obviously are keeping it funny that someone would suggest pos rims for ACR replacements... good stuff.. *not bothered by you at all, thanks for the pm.

Kurtis Taliban, aka I Smoq Crack... is sadly a troll stalker of mine. I even challenged him to a little cheezo race (the only kind he is capable of) 60-80 running starts... but he claims he is too busy taking his boyfriend Aaran wine tasting today. Hope you girls enjoy your time in the country getting drunk together. (guys and wine are Kurtis's favorite pastime).

Ps. No need to link us to pictures of the last guy you courted, we certainly know they are unsavory characters. I at least hope he was gentle with you.

Jon