Anything going on....

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this weekend? I am down visiting my peeps in Friendswood which means I will be without my Viper for 3 whole days. I might need a fix. Any events?? Might have to cruise out to Tomball and drool.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cars and Coffee tomorrow morning in Uptown Park, weather pending, lots of high end cars there. Tomball has a big stock of cars right now, I might stop by there tomorrow myself and drool. Since you have a Henny car you could run out to Sealy and see John's new place if you haven't yet.

OP
OP
B

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cars and Coffee tomorrow morning in Uptown Park, weather pending, lots of high end cars there. Tomball has a big stock of cars right now, I might stop by there tomorrow myself and drool. Since you have a Henny car you could run out to Sealy and see John's new place if you haven't yet.

just looking at Sealy on Google maps:D. Probably hit C&C in the am. Wish we had an am event in the DC area.

OP
OP
B

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
rolled out to HPE today. Some very sweet rides out there. 1000+rwhp TT '08 ACR in the showroom my personal fav. Guy named Tyler (good dude) showed me around the shop. You Houston guys are lucky to be so close! If you haven't been out its worth the drive.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good deal, I have been there a few times since they moved out there, glad ya got to run out there today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude