AOL Manliest Car Members Pol

Tom and Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now they have guys and chicks cars pols too....

The results are pathetic and symptomatic of society and AOL subscribers (one and the same - ugh!)

In reverse order:

5) Viper
4) F150
3) Camaro
2) Corvette
1) Mustang

A Mustang?

If this is what guys think, then us guys are stupid just like women have been saying all along.....

Like, if I met a girl, would I choose.... a Mustang to impress her?

Like, if I wanted to crush some street racer, would I choose.... a Mustang to beat him?

Boy, now there is a fantasy, "When I grow up and make a lot of money, I just can't wait to buy my new Ford Mustang!"

I... don't think...... I....... can......... take it..... anymore.......
dead.gif

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Play a little game driving during the day. Look a Corvette, WOW. A convertable. Count the Corvette's.

Never thought of counting Mustangs. Counting Mustangs? Numb...ers could get a little high.

I have enough trouble counting Corvette's ...58,59,60...

...I have noticed my penis shrinking though.

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Tom Friend

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just consider the source. These are the same sheep who think of AO-hell as a good ISP. A Mustang is a great car to aspire to- when you own a Rambler. That Mustang could make you the envy of your trailer park. That mustang... oh never mind.

BTW- I have an F150, and it has only 1% of the Viper's machismo. Works much better for hauling gravel, though.
tongue.gif

GATOR SERPENT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny...I just got off the phone with AOL cancelling my
membership when I pulled Up the VCA board and saw this.
Now I know I made the right choice. They tried hard to
keep me as a member and when I said no, things went straight
to the cold shoulder. Funny

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"That Mustang could make you the envy of your trailer park"

I have a Viper(00 GTS) and Mustangs (Vintage/Race/street) as well than Jaguars (74 V12Roadster/XJ6/XJR)and a bunch of others toys and I am VERY LUCKY to be able to afford not to live in a trailer park but in my own 5000 sqf house on 10 acres across the street from Laguna Secca.(if you ask how much it cost,you can't afford it)

Instead of making stupid and mean joke/comment about peoples that are not as lucky than yourself,you should be thankfull for what you have and show a little more respect for peoples that have a hard time making it in life.

Did you ever heard about Boss 302, Boss 429 or 428 Cobra Jet "R code",well they are Mustangs and they will be the envy of not only the"trailer park" but also of your Country club.

Luc.

Scott J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
luc:

You took the words from my mouth. I agree, and even if you were to drive a Neon in the area where you live, you'd be doing **** well. There are a lot of people in the Bay Area driving Mustangs that would easily afford a Viper if they lived anywhere else in this great country of ours (except Manhattan and Honolulu where real estate is equal or higher in value). The compensation might be lower elsewhere, but now we're deviating too much.

OP
OP
Tom and Vipers

Tom and Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think anyone intends any disrespect for the Mustang.

It's more of a statement about the "guy" who views it as the ultimate car.

Frankly, when making fun of the Jerry Springer crowd, I usually refer to Camaros as the choice of trailer parks.

And that is unfair, because there are Viper owners that live in trailers.

Again, the intent is to make fun of the stereotype, not the individual case.

I mean, there are Viper owners who driver Studebakers and.... well actually, ....we should at least try to get rid of those people.....