Are There Any NY/CT Members Feeling Distress Out There???

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Are There Any NY/CT Members Feeling Distress Out There?

How you think I feel I went out and bought a 2nd viper so I can try and keep the miles down. Thinking about a 3rd since the NEW LEADERSHIP. THE FAMILY IS STRONGER THAN EVER thats what you did...Adrian

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Did I mention our Snakepit Performance tech session on April 29th and Limerock on May 13th? Scott come to think about EVERYONE with a VIPER is welcome to Mike's Tech Session. Take lots of PICTURES I have a great idea... ;) Adrian

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Okay guys I think NATIONAL get the point. From this point on THE FAMILY will ignore all EVIL DOERS and if you spot one at an EVENT ignore them they want to stay in the SPOTLIGHT. We waited all year long for the season and as of now THE FAMILY will enjoy THE FAMILY GATHERING with NJ,NEW ENGLAND and any other VIPER CLUB. NY/CT thank you NATIONAL for your support and we want waste anymore time on KIDDIE BULL$HIT we are MEN who just want to have a good time so with all that said... LET'S GO PLAY...Thanks again VCA...Adrian (*** BLK)

OP
OP
V

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Okay guys I think NATIONAL get the point. From this point on THE FAMILY will ignore all EVIL DOERS and if you spot one at an EVENT ignore them they want to stay in the SPOTLIGHT. We waited all year long for the season and as of now THE FAMILY will enjoy THE FAMILY GATHERING with NJ,NEW ENGLAND and any other VIPER CLUB. NY/CT thank you NATIONAL for your support and we want waste anymore time on KIDDIE BULL$HIT we are MEN who just want to have a good time so with all that said... LET'S GO PLAY...Thanks again VCA...Adrian (*** BLK)

Yeah Ditto!

Is National aware of this Survey? Maybe we should send this link to them so they can understand the difference of good and bad.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If I was to join another region it would be the NY/CT.....
I had the pleasure of meeting alot of them last year at the anual Tators BBQ :headbang: ..
Friendly group made me welcome :2tu: (first visit to the USA :usa: ) and always up to something,, all you have to do is look at the event page and theres always 10 plus posts on there...

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Your supposed to join the NYCT Club first... and then kidnapp Chuck Tator.

...I would like a confirmation on the return flight reservations (please). :2tu:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I find it very funny how these cars brought together such a close group of friends. LONG LIKE THE VCA!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine