Arrival!!!!

OP
OP
P

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was having second thoughts about how hard it would be to keep clean, how it looked so much like black and I was concerned it might be too subtle and maybe even dull. Plus I saw Andrenaline red in first person and liked it and never saw the dark blue one before ordering it. All said & done I'm satisfied with the switch which ultimately is all that matters.

With the exception of dealing with my salesman and dealer, the ordering process with the factory felt like pulling teeth in the dark for a 1/2 year. PS my original order still isn't complete.

WDW MKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Certainly understand. Car looks great and I'm sure you're psyched to finally have it in the garage. This custom order handling with SRT has been nothing short of embarrassing.

OP
OP
P

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah. they didn't intend for parts shortages, carb cert delay and had to start up a factory that had been closed for 3 years; I get it. Folks were more frustrated with lack of communication.

For me it worked out for best in every way. I still couldn't gotten Shadow Blue as they are some out there. I was having 2nd thoughts about the color for some time.

The interior smells so good I've been leaving the windows down in the snake the whole weekend so the aroma fills the air in my garage. I think the CEO said the leather is Swedish?

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the new Viper. I like the red better than the blue, having seen both. Red is a more flashy sports car color, perfect for a Viper.

OP
OP
P

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thnx. Agreed on color. Your car is sweet too. I have white on the Maserati. The Italians call it "Bianco Eldorado"

Gonna be a fun summer!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang