Arrived in Norfolk

Mr U-2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just moved into the Norfolk area. Looking for a Viper Tech there or in the Hampton/Yorktown/Smithfield area. Any help appreciated...any news on activities, track events also appreciated.

Thanks...Paul :usa:

Reaction score
D...that is an 8 hour drive ONE WAY!!! :)

Mr. U-2...can't help much as my car goes to Tom Sessions (Wilmington, NC) ar The Wizard (New York). Simple stuff I do at my house....we just did two other oil changes a couple weekends ago. It ain't no Shangra 'la, but we sat around and watched Matt change his oil...and Rick. :)

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul,
Welcome to Tidewater...Good to see another Viper in South Side Va....

Virginia Beach Dodge- Viper Tech.(CLINT CRICK)757-463-6100..He works on my Vipers, and is highly skilled...give him a call, he is good people....

If you want to hook up with the local Vipers,give me a call @ 236-1711..

Thanks,Rick

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PAUL, oops, OYSTER POINT DODGE, 249-0000 in Hampton,Va has a Viper Tech as well, or maybe two...I have never used them, but I know the dealership owner and he is very much into Vipers(owns a couple himself).

hope this helps..

Rick..

BTW, Tony SCVIPERMAD, because you were not with your viper buddies in Richmond this past weekend, we lost the Viper vs Vette HP challenge...thanks dude....lol

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking of, when are you VA Beach boyz going to do something? I need a reason to drive down there. Other than the beach of course.

OP
OP
M

Mr U-2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, Oyster Point is just across the river, I'll check him out.

Keep me in mind re track stuff or other events. Paul

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rot8te