ART-The Top Texas Tuner

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since we have a large contingency of racers coming from Texas, I would like to recognize one of our premier sponsors. One significant benefit of our forum is the exchange information regarding experiences with the various tuners. We all know there are shady people in our community like every other community. When it comes to ART they have a reputation that is second to none in Texas. I have seen their cars firsthand at the track. The fit and finish and quality of their builds are excellent. I knew there had to be someone good in Mexico, I mean Texas, who knows how to build world class cars. If you research ART you hear about honesty and integrity. This is why if you are in Texas it is a no brainer, call ART.

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cody and David are GREAT guys, I have never used them personally but have had a couple of friends that have. All I can say is, I am jealous. They are very good business people, and will ensure that you have a good dealing with their company!

OP
OP
R

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called David last week to discuss his overnight parking at the track. David goes on to tell me that during the day if anyone is overheated or just needs to get into some air conditioning to bring them over to his RV. David asked me if I need a hand with anything since he will be staying at the track. The man is going to drive a 90ft rig(total lenght) halfway across the country and he wants to help out & to continue to donate bith his time and money. David went on to tell me about a few more things he could do help us on track day. If only more people were so giving of themselves we would live in a much better world:usa:

I am not sure if this is a Texas thing or just his upbringing. Either way the guys from ART are a class act both on and off the track. I look forward to seeing the Texas caravan roll into Florida again. They say everything is larger in Texas and these folks prove that theory right.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I visited their shop a few months back and the hospitality was second only to the incredible projects they have going on there.

If I ever need some serious engine work done, the choice is clear to me. Of course living in this big huge old state makes them convenient too...

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch for the recommendation, guys! I'm looking for a good Viper shop out of the Houston area. They are a little far but not too far.

OP
OP
R

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Billiam you will be more then satisfied. I have friends all over Texas that use David and Cody.

I notice you also have a commemorative edition. My car is #75

:usa:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang