At 150K+ tax, doc fee and destination charge, it may sit in the showroom for a while

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
2013 SRT Viper GTS Coupe [RESERVE YOURS NOW!] - $150890 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2013-01-02, 4:49PM PST
Reply to this post Reply to: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new 2013 SRT Viper is headed to our showroom...and it's loaded, including the Track Package and even a car cover.

The early bird gets the snake!

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: At 150K+ tax, doc fee and destination charge, it may sit in the showroom for a w

Oh ****, a car cover too?

Where do I send my money?

drviperdds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: At 150K+ tax, doc fee and destination charge, it may sit in the showroom for a w

My local dealer wants 157K for the launch edition.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's MC Stradale price point!! Lol. My GTS is loaded to the top & 15k less lmao I opted for the Stryker car cover too lol

bcmarly

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Everything is more expensive in Canada, n'est ce pas?

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Which dealers will have the new Viper in Vancouver? I'm assuming Willowbrook has the SRT certification. Is that where you got the price quote from? So that's another ~$20k worth of taxes on top of the price, so it'll cost north of $170k. Did they say when it's coming to their showroom? Wouldn't mind seeing one in person :2tu:

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Do they give you a bottle of viperleen to ease the pain !!?:omg:

That would put the ACR ...if and when it gets produced in a few years...close to what....200.000 dineros....But I'll bet you it comes with nice colors and a better interior...and ofcourse the special wing cover.

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just checked online. It's Barnes and Wheaton in Surrey. They have an online "Build&Price" calculator for the Viper (under Dodge). All options with tax comes to $172804 (plus doc and destination fees, I guess), and that's without markup...
I go by there almost every day. I'll definitely check it out when it arrives, hopefully soon.

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Makes it worth while buying from the U.S. ! Oh Yeah Chrysler Won't warranty it even at that price , Because it's 3 hours from the Viper Plant !.....lol ! :omg:

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

there are lots of viper dealers in canada that will sell a viper at msrp.

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Local dealer here in NY is selling it at MSRP... $139,995.00

OP
OP
V

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Which dealers will have the new Viper in Vancouver?

Maple Ridge Chrysler will have one. Also, Willowbrook will have them, two people ordered there. The ad was placed by Barnes Wheaton in Surrey! I'll be curious how much the other dealers will ask!

Last edited:

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score

this is really interesting as the last time i traveled in canada (about 2yrs ago) the :usa: :money: was very weak compared to gen1 time

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang