At it again............

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

No pay reduction for juli, IF she does her designated task( proof reading):D

I have no idea what it will turn out to be when I start.But as I progress with the SS bars.I just work on it and enhance it.There really is no plan (per say) I just kind of wing it and see what happens.It's more fun that way,as I trial and error along the way.

Yes that blue and white on did turn out nice.That actually is for a fellow member from our club.He has a white /blue viper so it is fitting.

I painted most of the small buttons last night, and I will finish polishing them today and will post pics later.It is a perfect day to get things done as it's cold and windy here and we are expecting snow possibly later today.

Here they are painted.I even made a few yellow ones.Who in there right mind likes YELLOW and way?:D

You must be registered for see images attach

You guys crack me up with all the banter!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, that POP was really meant to be a message for Tim to produce one or more blue/SILVER ones now was it :D?

Actually, no not at all...TIM KNOWS what I like~!!!! :2tu::2tu:
I will do my best, Tim, to do the VERY best proof-reading job I can...but for the life of me, I cannot -spellcheck- InjectTheVenom's last post...:rolaugh:...
Again, great job, Tim...we all very much appreciate all that you do.
*WHEW* no pay cut!!!! :headbang::headbang: ~juli

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

Ken(lifeisgood)has a great idea.He asked if I could make these into golf ball markers.Well we will look into this next week.A viper ball marker.How cool is that?

Where's my marketing agent???:)

Put a small point on bottom of button so it digs in the green when marking a ball.Possibly stainless steel as it is more durable than aluminum.Now I have yet another project to do.,,,,,,Thanks alot KEN!!!...:D

Timwhovowedtostopmakingtrinketsforawhileisonyet anothertangentonmakingviperitems

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL...give you an idea and you RUN with it, don't you? (I am being proper in my grammar here)
I bet there are tons of golf fanatics here who would love that idea, Tim & Ken~! People may question: WHY is JULI on this thread...;) ;) :) !
(GOOD question!)
~julibeannoyingwithoverlypostingandhavingtousepropergrammar :(

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Loose" it? Was it ever tight...omg...now THAT's taking it in a different direction!
I'm DONE trying to spell-check you, DUDE!!!! :crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::omg::omg::omg: (SORRY TIM!)
~julitryingtobegood--it ain't workin' :lmao:

You read that as looseN it right :rolaugh:? Yepper, trying to be good does not suit ya AT ALL, better buy some new glasses :D

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

LOL...give you an idea and you RUN with it, don't you? (I am being proper in my grammar here)
I bet there are tons of golf fanatics here who would love that idea, Tim & Ken~! People may question: WHY is JULI on this thread...;) ;) :) !
(GOOD question!)
~julibeannoyingwithoverlypostingandhavingtousepropergrammar

Your not annoying.It's all for fun this thread and it makes me laugh every time I visit and see all the banter.:)

Yea the golf ball marker is a great idea.As well as another member suggested if I could make a viper bottle opener in the same shape as these SS bars.I am looking into that also.So much for my retirement of trinket making.

Timwhoiswatchingjulipostandusepropergrammar:)

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

Alrighty then.The long awaited final pictures of the useless Stainless steel bars with viper buttons on it.

This pic shows the dirt and smudges.These are not cleaned up yet and not glued in yet either.I just put them together for picture taking.The problem with stainless steel polished is that any finger print or dirt is very noticeable.

I have one set of fangs painted orange.That is still drying.Thought I would try and get the new colors painted.I tried the purple and it didn't turn out well.Who the heck has a purple car any ways?:dunno:

Timwhoisstilltryingtofigureoutwhatuse thesethingshave

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're not starting to loose it are ya :omg:

DUDE!!! See...you wrote 'loose'...instead of 'lose'...drat on making me the grammar/spell checker here ALL the fricking time :confused:...I have to be SO proper here now. Can't have any fun. :mad:

Tim: What I would do with MY trinket??? I would GLUE it into my CORVETTE~!!!! :2tu: Others can do what they wish with the awesome trinket...as long as they have an SRT!~! HAH!
julihatesbeingsoproper :(

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! Live in the garage for two days and come back to see this thread two pages longer!!:omg:

First off, Juli you feeling OK? Passing up a chance to check someones spelling!:omg: Must have a fever....;)

Second, don't you have to HAVE something in the first place n order to be able to LOOSE it??:lmao:

:poke:

:D:D

Bobbyhasalotofreadingtodoonhere

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats it I can't be talking to Tim any more. You didn't think I would let that yellow comment slide did you? :mad:

OK I can't stay mad. You still rock!:rock:

And I am realy liking the brass caps they look very classy.

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

thats it I can't be talking to Tim any more. You didn't think I would let that yellow comment slide did you? :mad:

OK I can't stay mad. You still rock!:rock:

And I am realy liking the brass caps they look very classy.

Psssssttttttt Robert you made a typo!Juli you need to stay up on this.You know it's not allowed on this thread;)

I was wondering when one of the Roberts or Ken was going to chime in about the yellow comment.I have to stir the *** once in a while you know!:D

Those brass logos need a slight polish and glued on and that's it.

Thanks for the comps as always.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! Live in the garage for two days and come back to see this thread two pages longer!!:omg:
First off, Juli you feeling OK? Passing up a chance to check someones spelling!:omg: Must have a fever....;)
Second, don't you have to HAVE something in the first place n order to be able to LOOSE it??:lmao:
:poke:
:D:D
Bobbyhasalotofreadingtodoonhere

*sigh* No, you have to have something to 'LOSE' it....:rolleyes:...*sigh*. Is my work NEVER done here???
Tim: You seem to be the 'night' person here, and I'm the 'day' person...so catching everyone's terrible mistakes, I may be 'slightly' behind. REALY/REALLY, Robert!
Awesome work, and my Corvette will be turned into every Vette-hater's nightmare soon!
:devteeth: Stir/Stir/Stir the ***! ~juli

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DUDE!!! See...you wrote 'loose'...instead of 'lose'...drat on making me the grammar/spell checker here ALL the fricking time :confused:...I have to be SO proper here now. Can't have any fun. :mad:

Tim: What I would do with MY trinket??? I would GLUE it into my CORVETTE~!!!! :2tu: Others can do what they wish with the awesome trinket...as long as they have an SRT!~! HAH!
julihatesbeingsoproper :(

Those darn Dutch people just don't know how to spell properly eh... they CONSTANTLY get poor Juli all riled up by making honestly unintended spelling issues, causing the mind of mrs. Typofreakalicious to land straight in the gutter again like usual :rolaugh::lmao:
And here I thought you liked your old profession as well as being a proper "lady" so much :dunno::eater:? Now youse gots me oll confjoesed... doese joe wont to bie a leedy or a reeebil, which of the two ies iet fainaaly?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*sigh* No, you have to have something to 'LOSE' it....:rolleyes:...*sigh*. Is my work NEVER done here???
Tim: You seem to be the 'night' person here, and I'm the 'day' person...so catching everyone's terrible mistakes, I may be 'slightly' behind. REALY/REALLY, Robert!
Awesome work, and my Corvette will be turned into every Vette-hater's nightmare soon!
:devteeth: Stir/Stir/Stir the ***! ~juli

What, you gonna put that new 08 lookalike hood and Viper emblems on it :omg:??? Don't you DARE to make me call the styling police on your *** :cool:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No pay reduction for juli, IF she does her designated task( proof reading):D
Here they are painted.I even made a few yellow ones.Who in there right mind likes YELLOW and way?:D
You guys crack me up with all the banter!

Okay...a bit late on this one, but with Ken just responding back to this...now I catch it.
:alert: You will be receiving your citation, this just cannot go on. :rlz:
~julimaybelatebutI'malwaysheretobugyaTIM :D:D

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

Come on Tim...I was just letting this slide...since you're such a nice guy, but really, a comment like that from someone with a PURPLE viper! I'm starting to worry. :D

It's violet and a very cool color!:DNot to worry Ken,I really like yellow,as long as some one else owns it.:lmao:

Okay...a bit late on this one, but with Ken just responding back to this...now I catch it.
:alert: You will be receiving your citation, this just cannot go on. :rlz:
~julimaybelatebutI'malwaysheretobugyaTIM :D:D

I meant curds and way(weigh)(whey)..........so it's not a spelling error! and Man oh man you are late!Sleeping on the job again I see.As Juli needs to be a bit more on her toes.I put that in there ON PORPOISE to see if you would indeed catch it.No pun intended:D

Will watch mail for citation!Crack me up.First offense is a cheap ticket correct?

TimwhoisconsideringsendingJulibackforarefresher courseinproofreading

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's violet and a very cool color!:DNot to worry Ken,I really like yellow,as long as some one else owns it.:lmao:I meant curds and way(weigh)(whey)..........so it's not a spelling error! and Man oh man you are late!Sleeping on the job again I see.As Juli needs to be a bit more on her toes.I put that in there ON PORPOISE to see if you would indeed catch it.No pun intended:D
Will watch mail for citation!Crack me up.First offense is a cheap ticket correct?
TimwhoisconsideringsendingJulibackforarefresher courseinproofreading

Yes, I am doing badly with the proofreading job...I'm probably 1 for 1,800,000 errors.
My bad...
Your citation is HUGE, Tim...I'll let you know...after I get my results/court date for 'fail to signal' :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:...YOUR citation depends on 'how serious' this ticket is going to be. We await...
julisleepingonthejobforsurebutdoessignallanechanges :mad:
(I'm never ever going to forget that, am I????? :drive::drive:) :lmao:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that is stretching it again... a devil and a lady usually do not mix right? Unless your name is Juli apparently :eater:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! New topic on this thread is awesome!:headbang:

Did not know ladies go commando. Learn something new everyday I guess!:D Still trying to figgure out exacly how that works though. :hmmm:

Juli - At this time of year is it really a whoooooo, or more of a brrrrrrr?

ITVenom - She does seem to pull it off well though dosen't she!:hmmm: Don't know how, but she does!:dunno:

Bobby

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
.drat on making me the grammar/spell checker here ALL the fricking time :confused:...I have to be SO proper here now. Can't have any fun.

Juli - I don`t know how you think, but I would say you would be the type of lady who could pull off fun and checking grammer if you really tried!

You know, kinda like a hot english teacher could. Have some fun and still checking thing grammer.:naughty:

Just sayin....:D:D:D

Bobby

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta nip this in the bud here...or maybe it's too late...SORRY AGAIN TIM!!!!
MoparBoy: What is this 'checking THING grammar'
And, thank you for the comps (??! ;) ) I think! Now, let's let TIM get back to posting pics of his awesome trinkets!
ITV: Yes, a lady can be a devil of a lady~~~:) :) :)
juli=devil-lady

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok buster you're going on report, do I smell an innuendo that Juli is NOT a hot English language spell checker and therefor practically an English language teacher? Huh huh huh :)?
Please explain or you will have to stay late after school!

~ITVbelookingafterJulionthisone

You know, kinda like a hot english teacher could. Have some fun and still checking thing grammer.:naughty:

Just sayin....:D:D:D

Bobby

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth