AT&T commercial feat. Viper

B767DRIVER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just saw a new AT&T commercial featuring a black SRT-10 vert. at high speed. Featured a drag bike, jets and other high speed vehicles. All in reference to their new improved high speed network....I apologize if this is old.

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny thing, the commercial appeared about 2 months after I bought my black SRT 10. I drive through Fairfield County, CT all the time. This also happens to be the home of many producers for commercials and television shows....hmmmmm

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Funny thing, the commercial appeared about 2 months after I bought my black SRT 10. I drive through Fairfield County, CT all the time. This also happens to be the home of many producers for commercials and television shows....hmmmmm

Black Mamba where are you located ? I am in Wallingford. Had a 05 that I just sold and now waiting for my 08. We should hook up some time!!!

GTSRboy2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone post a link to the commercial!

on my local news commercial they were talking about the new 10 commandments of driving, and they showed a yellow RT go by, lol.

the #5 road commandment is, don't dominate the road...hmmm the church must not like vipers then, its hard to not dominate everyone in a viper