Atlanta GA VCA members

Whoaa GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
myself and 2 other MN vca members are in Atlanta Saturday to Tuesday of this week. Wondering if there are any events going on in that time span?

lankhoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not a VCA member, but my friend and I were trying to organize a day cruise the last two days. I wish I had seen this post sooner, you would have been more than welcome to join us (would have just been a Z06, Cobra, and 996 Turbo). We were also trying to get our friends with an LP640 and Ford GT to join us.

OP
OP
W

Whoaa GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually going to be making another trip to atlanta feb 6 through the 9th. Anything going on around this time. On my last visit when i saw my plane was delayed 4 hours for snow and ice at hartfield I had an idea there might not be many Vipers or the like on the road

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually going to be making another trip to atlanta feb 6 through the 9th. Anything going on around this time. On my last visit when i saw my plane was delayed 4 hours for snow and ice at hartfield I had an idea there might not be many Vipers or the like on the road

Do you fly back on the 9th or 10th? I could prob get up that way on the 9th if you weren't flying out til the 10th. Doubt I could make it Friday night (8th)

OP
OP
W

Whoaa GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
flyin back out the 9th. thanks V10. I'm sure Ill be making yet another return trip soon.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala