ATTENTION:::: ALL VIPER OWNERS in PENSACOLA area.......

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife and I and our 39 yr old Son CHAD that now lives with us since his car wreck and brain injury, will be going to Tennessee to do the "TAIL OF THE DRAGON" event with the Ala/Tenn VIPER club if they don't mind and would like to have any and everyone interested in going to get with me for this event....we can cruze together from Pensacola to Gatlinburg as a group and make it a fun time from the get go or meet there.....PLEASE everyone around here that knows me......get ahold of me so we can do this....we will probly leave here 30 or 31 May....memorial day weekend....for a few days of GREAT time and FUN with the greatest bunch of VIPER owners on the planet......this is a must attend event for us VIPER owners here in this area.........come on join us........you are being given plenty of notice here to plan this event......military.......put in for leave...you get a long weekend for that weekend anyway...lets go VIPER friends...lets represent this neck of the woods with our VIPERS....let me know on here if you are interested........we can have a get together before then and talk about the plans and such and cruz and do lunch at ******* or wherever.... I know a GREAT Mexican Restaurant in San Destin.....ha.....call me or email me or respond here PLEASE....most all of you have my card with that info.........."LETS ROLL" Roy

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235