ATTN: TRACK RATS, question

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
where do your brake ducts point to???? The rotors, calipers, or both????

p.s. Chuck needn't answer, I hear he never goes fast enough to warm up the brakes.

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :D :D :D

Eric H

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i typically install them to point towards the center of the rotor but also blowing on the caliper.

OP
OP
SNKEBIT

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
p.s. Chuck needn't answer, I hear he never goes fast enough to warm up the brakes.

That comment will cost you. Are you going to be at Mid America?

Why do you ask Chuck?
<grinning from ear to ear>

:D

Thanks guys, that was what I was gonna try and accomplish! :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The best answer I can tell you is save yourself the experimentation , and give us a call. Bob Woodhouse has tried everything from old Folger coffee cans to custom built aluminum scoops, and through years of drilling holes all over Vipers, we can tell you what works best --- heh, don't laugh that coffee can was the best bang for the buck designed , ha. Ducting is something most folks do not want to spend the money on, but it will cut the cost of your brake pad purchases to 1/3rd that for non-ducted rotors.Running one of the best tracks in the World ( Road America ) is possibly on your agenda, and I would not attack that track again without cooling down the old stoppers.

Great mod to look into , and it will prove to be one of the most cost effective.

Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse
1-800-889-1893

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4