August 16th event?

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our calendar has a lunch and cruise scheduled for the 16th of August (tomorrow) details TBD. So where is it etc..........

OP
OP
F

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw something about Chili's at 2:00 but have no idea where. Never received any details. Have fun to those in the know.........

patgilm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
August 16th, 2008, The MD/VA Region Viper Club will meet for an
afternoon lunch then either stay for the local car show
at 6 at Home Depot right there,
or 15 mile country cruise out to the Jimmy Cone local car show
in Mt. Airy.

We are meeting at 2pm at
Chili's Grill & Bar
1312 Londontown Blvd
Eldersburg, MD

Directions: from Baltimore 695 west beltway, take I-70 W toward FREDERICK - go 11.8 mi
Take exit #80/CLARKSVILLE/SYKESVILLE onto SYKESVILLE RD(MD-32 N)
toward SYKESVILLE - go 7.9 mi
Turn Right on LONDONTOWN BLVD
Arrive at 1312 LONDONTOWN BLVD, ELDERSBURG, on the Left

Please RSVP Mark Chatterton – [email protected] or call 410-965-1671
or cell 443-562-8727

OP
OP
F

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
August 16th, 2008, The MD/VA Region Viper Club will meet for an
afternoon lunch then either stay for the local car show
at 6 at Home Depot right there,
or 15 mile country cruise out to the Jimmy Cone local car show
in Mt. Airy.

We are meeting at 2pm at
Chili's Grill & Bar
1312 Londontown Blvd
Eldersburg, MD

Directions: from Baltimore 695 west beltway, take I-70 W toward FREDERICK - go 11.8 mi
Take exit #80/CLARKSVILLE/SYKESVILLE onto SYKESVILLE RD(MD-32 N)
toward SYKESVILLE - go 7.9 mi
Turn Right on LONDONTOWN BLVD
Arrive at 1312 LONDONTOWN BLVD, ELDERSBURG, on the Left

Please RSVP Mark Chatterton – [email protected] or call 410-965-1671
or cell 443-562-8727

Thanks for the info, a bit to late though.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The email went to the whole region, there were no kickbacks.
Hugo, your email went to the salon email address. I note you are using a different one in your avatar, so, check the salon address. By the way I would not put my email on the web like that, the spammers have robots looking for those and you will get a ton of spam. Let me know if you want to change your user name. Pm me with what you want.
Mash, I looked in your profile, no VCA number and your name is not there either so I can't match you on the list to see what happened. But your Mash/yahoo email is not on the region email list. PM me your full name and VCA number and I will investigate further.
Greg, I'm still working on you but I think I know what happened, have to check on Monday, and I will call or email you when I know for sure. And someone is going to hear from me if what I think happened did happen. I will explain fully on Monday when I clarify for sure.

OP
OP
F

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The email went to the whole region, there were no kickbacks.
Hugo, your email went to the salon email address. I note you are using a different one in your avatar, so, check the salon address. By the way I would not put my email on the web like that, the spammers have robots looking for those and you will get a ton of spam. Let me know if you want to change your user name. Pm me with what you want.
Mash, I looked in your profile, no VCA number and your name is not there either so I can't match you on the list to see what happened. But your Mash/yahoo email is not on the region email list. PM me your full name and VCA number and I will investigate further.
Greg, I'm still working on you but I think I know what happened, have to check on Monday, and I will call or email you when I know for sure. And someone is going to hear from me if what I think happened did happen. I will explain fully on Monday when I clarify for sure.

Lee - am I back on the mailing list or still banned :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte