Autoform hard top

britospeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How is the fit and finish on the top? Does it have any leaks or wind noise? Also does anyone have installed pics of it?

Thanks,
Michael

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Yep,

Fit is OK. Finish is OK. No leaks or extra wind noise up to 165 mph. It is quieter inside the car with the hard top than with the soft top. Check the archives for pics, many have been posted. I have a bunch of pics but don't know how (read no time) to post them here. It really makes this car look mean and mysterious. I bought mine without the front scoop but some like it better with the scoop.

Getting the top to be totally rattle free on so Cal streets took about 40 man hours, but I'm very picky. Most people would probably just turn up the radio.

If you buy one, pm me before you try to install it the first time.

Dan

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Michael, I have had an Autoform hardtop on my car almost two years. The fit and finish are equally as good as the viper it sits on. I have participated in 8 Viper Days event without any problem of any kind. When you hit 150MPH on the back straight at Sebring you want your top to stay where it belongs. I have not had any trouble with rattles or wind noise but my windows are open most of the time anyway when I am on the track. Send me your email address and I will send you some pictures of my car.

In my humble opinion Autoforms hard top is the best product on the market and the only hard top approved for use at Viper Days events. You can't go wrong with any of their products and my car has every part they make for an SRT10.

Steve

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about uploading some pics to the gallery so we can all gawk at it :2tu:
Ive only seen it on a red car..Would like to see how it looks on a silver car especially with your black out graphics on the side...

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check out this thread for a couple pictures of my car with the Autoform hard top in place. If this doesn't work it is currently on page 11 the thrid or fourth one from the top.
http://vca2.viperclub.org/forums/showflat.php?

If you still want more say the word and I will have my master picture poster Chris Marshall post some more pictures, but that won't happen until next week as I am off to Gingerman tonight for the Illinois and Michigan regions annual driving school event. Or I can send pictures directly to whom ever would like them. Just send me your email address and I will do that next week. [email protected].

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4