Autoform hardtop owners?

SNAKE BITE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I purchased an Autoform Hardtop w/windows for my Gen 1 but won't pick it up until I get my car out of storage in the spring.

Question is....What do you guys use to store your windows in? I know it comes with a roof storage rack but don't know about a window bag?

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Andy, i just got the same set up..LOVE IT. Yes It comes with a very nice Window bag, that you can just put in the trunk. You will be very excited. :headbang:

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mounted mine on the wall, this way the garage is not cluttered, I believe it is the same piece if i am not mistaken. But it mounts easy to the wall. I could not be happier with the entire setup, If you need any help installing it, let me know, you will need to set a couple hours aside to do it believe it or not. And you can do it alone, it is just harder.

Vipper Rich

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Fort Lauderdale, FL (Winter) Saugatuck, MI (Summer
yeah I got mine from Autoform also. I went with the wall mount and you can see in the photo goes up pretty easy. when are you picking it up? I live 15min from there but won't be back in Michigan till the end of May. Good luck!
5552100_1175.JPG