Autoform Sidesills

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
In the box: 2 very nice side-sills, a bag of screws, (no 2-way tape?) ... and no instructions ... it can't be that complicated, right?

Any suggestions?

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm, mine contained rivets and not screws. Also no tape or instructions. And yes it was straight forward. position, drill, and then rivet or screw.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You want directions? Ha Ha. At least I try to provide directions. You get what you pay for. Good luck! I would call Autoform and have them walk you through the installation and also have them fax or email you directions.

Robbie
AtRo Racing Products
VCA Sponsor

mdviper1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I got my set from Woodhouse.....new screws and two sided tape came with them. I had them installed in ten minutes.

OP
OP
Vipermann

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm doing it with the sills off, at the same time I'm changing my exhaust (so it should be cake). I think I'll upgrade the screws and also use those little clippy things to hold the screws (and not just rely on the sheetmetal). I'll add some 2-sided tape too, and hope it doen't melt.

I can tell just by looking at them up next to my car that they'll add at least 20-30hp ...

rblong

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Little help here - what advantage does Autoform sill give over stock?

OP
OP
Vipermann

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can tell just by looking at them up next to my car that they'll add at least 20-30hp ...

(joke) :buttkick:

... total poser mod, but hey, it's MY Viper

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AIllick