AutoWeek Advertising Supplement

Grisoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Received a copy in the mail yesterday; chock full of great Dodge info, past to present. Several pages on the Viper including a great two-page photo of dozens of Vipers in nested semi-circular arrays. Also spotted what I think is the new Viper. Great copy. Anyone else get one? I understand it is also available in Chryiat/Dodge showrooms.

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

Grisoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No pics, it is a mini mag received in my mailbox. Surely I wasn't the only DODGE fan to receive it?

ferraritoviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, got mine today...titled "We Are Dodge and We Are Never Neutral". A 70 page colored advertising supplement by AutoWeek. Assume I got one as I purchased my Dodge (Viper) new from a dealer, or because I once subscribed to AutoWeek...due to the various codes, which offers $500 further off on any dodge purchased thru July 31, to current Dodge owners. This is a collectors item for any ********* Dodge enthusiasts. Lots of pics new and old, along with advertising from past and present. As for your 'maybe' view of the new Viper...was that a carbon fibre roof in abstract???

Anyway, two things caught my eye, both from Ralph Gilles. His opening comments were about Dodge, past, present and future, and he closes "Last, for all you super car lovers, yes, the Viper will be back. We are in the midst of deep winter testing. You read that right. No, the Viper will not have all wheel drive, but it will have a very sophisticated stability-control system that our engineers insists must be calibrated in a variety of conditions". The second was "....Gilles's most revealing comment is that the signature styling cue is a long hood, the with cabin set way back toward the back axle".

It would have been a great promo peice, if only Tator's (the oldest <former> Dodge dealer in America), where to be appointed a Viper Dealer!!!!!!!!

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Piece, came out about a month ago as a supplement with AutoWeek magazine. Definitely a keeper!!

OP
OP
G

Grisoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's that red thing playing in the snow on pp. 54-55?

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talking about this??
You must be registered for see images attach

Thats SRT testing the new Vipers traction control system in a GEN IV body.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi