avitar

hitchman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm new here and i can't seem to find how to put an avitar with my name.Also how do i change from enthusiest to owner?I'm not the best with computers,so please excuse my stupidity. :confused:

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would you mind putting one in for me also?
9927P1020439-med.JPG

Reaction score
It is a combination of me and Lee....for now. I just got back from Key West and am at my wife's computer in Annapolis....so I can't do anything. :( I do hope to get in touch with Lee while I am here and "turn over" some things to him. Thanks for your patience...it will not be much longer.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sent you an e-mail.

Thanks

great - yes. send all avatar requests via email to me please. i will get you taken care of. be sure to rell me your user name, and include the best pic you have. LMK if you want anything fancy. ;)

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also would like to be changed from enthusiats to VCA PA/WV member. Adding and avatar would be a bonus.

Thanks

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also would like to be changed from enthusiats to VCA PA/WV member. Adding and avatar would be a bonus.

Thanks

send lee (above) your vin, then email me about an avatar when this has been changed.

VaASPMAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any way I could get mine uploaded, too? Also still have that "0 characters left" in my signature bug. Thanks!

Dan

You must be registered for see images