Back from the Dyno!!! 635 rwhp

OP
OP
T

tmr4479

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah just did some tuning. Ill try to repost a larger picture, I didnt know it would come out that small

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
no way a nos shot. nos always spikes a much higher peak and drops off faster. that is a roe car, or a basic paxton kit. and the winner is....

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! Great numbers. What were you tuning with before?

I'm at 555/585 with a VEC 2 and wouldn't have thought a VEC 3 would make that kind of difference. If you were factory PCM tuned before the VEC 3, then that kind of increase is great - at the top end of the range.

Which makes the baseline even more amazing.... 550+ on a factory PCM is very high!

Details....details....we're clammoring for details:2tu:

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely looks like a Roe curve. Mine also pulls pretty much all the way to redline with the stock cam, so it does not necessarily have a cam in it.

I don't think the VEC3 nets any HP on the tune over the VEC2, I image the difference is just in the tune itself. The VEC3 should hold that tune better over temperature though.

OP
OP
T

tmr4479

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah its a roe car. 10# pully with water ****. belanger headers and cat back. no cats. smooth tubes and k&n's everything else is stock. JD I have talked to you a few times in email.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah its a roe car. 10# pully with water ****. belanger headers and cat back. no cats. smooth tubes and k&n's everything else is stock. JD I have talked to you a few times in email.

No wonder you have such impressive numbers!!! :omg: 10# pulley???? NO cats...wow, your Viper must sound AWESOME!~! Good job...juli

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet Roe :2tu:

....especially because of this prior post.

" I just ordered a roe blower. eibachs and lowering caps, I really need a shifter too!!! "