Back in a Viper, this time a TT!

GoCanes1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all. I left the Viper world after owning 3 Vipers over the years to get a GTR. It was a full bolt on E85 at about 615 AWHP. Fun car and loved ownership. Sold it when we did a corporate move and waited about 6 months to start the hunt again. I went back and forth over a GTR or Viper but missed the big motor, big sound, and shifting gears. Really wanted a Gen V but cost with any mods was more than what I was looking to pay. I found a killer deal on a 2004 silver that was built by Underground Racing with Twin Turbos. Love the car, it has so much balls to it! Low boost is 900 or so and high boost on race gas should be 1300+. Haven't run it on that yet but looking forward to it! I have a couple things that I need to do such as open up the exhaust a little. I think it still has the cats in the side sills as it is warm and actually fairly quiet considering the power level. Glad to be back!
You must be registered for see images attach

FST SNAKE

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I have to say my TT Viper is the most brutal car I've ever owned. Now I just need more HP :)

OP
OP
G

GoCanes1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to say my TT Viper is the most brutal car I've ever owned. Now I just need more HP :)

I agree. I had a Gen 3 that had a built motor and Paxton but this thing just keeps pulling so effortlessly.

OP
OP
G

GoCanes1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s the story of this car, meaning how’d you find it without being to specific, I’d understand....

Yeah, no problem. It was originally owned by a wealthy business man in North Carolina. He bought the car new and after about a year apparently sent this and a Ford GT to UGR to get the full TT kits done. The TT kit was done at about the 2k mile mark on the car and I purchased it at 4400 or so, he obviously never drove it. He eventually retired and sold the car locally in NC to the guy I bought it from. The 2nd buyer bought the hood, hardtop, and some other goodies. He owned it for about 9 months and I think put about 200 miles in total on the car. He had a Viper shop go through the car and replaced some old hoses and such. He never even put it in high boost, seems like it scared him. He was making a real estate investment and it was right at the start of the US COVID-19 stuff so he wanted to unload the car and he wanted it to go to an enthusiast/Viper guy. I think I got real lucky and got a car that has all the right stuff, built right, and it was well taken care of.

nautoncall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gorgeous car. I love my TT Gen3. TT Vipers are brutal. Love the top, paint and wheels. Great aesthetics. Do you know which top that is..Autoform makes several different models for the Gen3.

OP
OP
G

GoCanes1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gorgeous car. I love my TT Gen3. TT Vipers are brutal. Love the top, paint and wheels. Great aesthetics. Do you know which top that is..Autoform makes several different models for the Gen3.

Thanks. I think they make 2 Gen 3 tops and this is the "normal" one. I think the other is low profile. This one allows for a little double bubble effect like the Gen 2 GTS to allow for a helmet or just a little extra headroom.

RI-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sweet man nice ride and buy!! i also have a tt gen 3 cause power its like it doesnt wanna stop boosting!! only at 15lbs right now if i fuel up with e85 suppose to be more hp!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper